Skating Lessons for ages 3 thru' 5
Skate TOTS classes enables younger skaters to develop confidence, improves balance, agility and co-ordination skills whilst learning to skate through fun activities and games.
Skate TOTS classes run on a regular basis which includes a x30-minute lesson once a week with our qualified and experienced coaches.
DAY & TIME
Saturdays – Term time only
10:30am – 11am
x5 week of classes = £77.00
Includes Skate Hire
NB: As stated in our Terms & Conditions, course cancellations must be made at least 7 days before the date of the first class via email to email@example.com
Classes are non-transferable to other days and non-refundable.
- Sit and stand up with skates off ice
- Sit and stand up with skates on ice
- Marching on the spot
- Marching forward 8-10 steps
- Marching then small glide on two feet
- Dip on the spot
- Marching forward followed by glide on two feet
- Dip while moving
- Backward marching toes turned in 4-6 steps
- Backward wiggles 6 in a row
- Forward Swizzles 2-3 in a row no gliding in between
- Snowplough stop motion on the spot or holding onto the barrier
- 2 foot hop on the spot
- Forward skating 8-10 strides free leg behind
- Forward one foot glide 3 seconds
- Forward swizzles 4-6 in a row gliding in between
- Backward swizzles 2-3 in a row no gliding in between
- Moving forward snowplough stop
- Rocking horse
- Forward skating using inside edge push
- Backward two foot glide length of skaters height
- Backward swizzles 4-6 in a row with gliding in between
- Two foot turn from forward to backwards on the spot
- Alternating pumps down a line
Once your child has completed the tots levels and reaches the age of 5 they can then book on to our Skate UK classes at Level 2.
Although some elements may have been achieved during the tots course the Skate UK classes are more comprehensive.