LEVEL 1 COURSE
Level 1 - Tots Course
- Sit and stand up with skates off ice
- Sit and stand up with skates on ice
- Marching on the spot
- Marching forward 8-10 steps
- Marching then small glide on two feet
- Dip on the spot
LEVEL 2 COURSE
Level 2 - Tots Course
- Marching forward followed by glide on two feet
- Dip while moving
- Backward marching toes turned in 4-6 steps
- Backward wiggles 6 in a row
- Forward Swizzles 2-3 in a row no gliding in between
- Snowplough stop motion on the spot or holding onto the barrier
- 2 foot hop on the spot
LEVEL 3 COURSE
Level 3 - Tots Course
- Forward skating 8-10 strides free leg behind
- Forward one foot glide 3 seconds
- Forward swizzles 4-6 in a row gliding in between
- Backward swizzles 2-3 in a row no gliding in between
- Moving forward snowplough stop
- Rocking horse
LEVEL 4 COURSE
Level 4 - Tots Course
- Forward skating using inside edge push
- Backward two foot glide length of skaters height
- Backward swizzles 4-6 in a row with gliding in between
- Two foot turn from forward to backwards on the spot
- Alternating pumps down a line
Once your child has completed the tots levels and reaches the age of 5 they can then book on to our learn to skate courses at Level 2. Although some elements may have been achieved during the tots course the learn to skate courses are more comprehensive.
When purchasing a block booking, each session needs to be booked individually. As you book each session, this will be deducted from your pass and needs to be used by the expiry date on your email confirmation.
Please note, families with multiple skaters will need a separate account for each individual family member.
It is possible to have different accounts assigned to one email address with different passwords.
All sessions need to be booked 24 hours in advance.
Please make sure you book for the name of the person participating. Email us at email@example.com and we can link your accounts so that you can share credits.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.